Thank you for your feedback!
This question was submitted as spam and will be reviewed.
Why are you flagging this Question?
What is the best way to clean a mirror without leaving streaks?
To clean a mirror you're going to need some detergent or any mirror-specific cleaning products, the idea is for this product to break fat and other substances in the mirror enabling you to remove everything with water
Knowing how to clean a mirror without streaks may seem like a seamlessly easy process. However, achieving a spotless finish can be trickier than it initially sounds. A streak-free appearance comes down to many factors, including your chosen product, cloth, and cleaning pattern – so how can you get it right and keep them sparkling?
The best tool for cleaning a mirror is a microfiber cloth – as it ensures that your glass is fully dry and lint-free when you’re cleaning a bathroom or polishing mirrors elsewhere in your home. Simply get the microfiber rag wet and squeeze out the excess water into the sink. Wipe the mirror with the microfiber cloth first, then use the other cloth to wipe it dry. It's super simple and easy.
This short video says it all!
The best way to clean a mirror without leaving streaks is to use a microfiber cloth and a cleaning solution made specifically for mirrors:
1. Dust the mirror with a microfiber cloth to remove loose dirt or debris.
2. Spray the cleaning solution onto the mirror and wipe it in a circular motion with the microfiber cloth.
3. Buff the mirror with a dry part of the microfiber cloth to remove any residue and restore its shine.
The best way to clean a mirror without leaving streaks is to use a microfiber cloth and a streak-free cleaning solution:
1. Dust the mirror with a microfiber cloth to remove any dirt or debris.
2. Spray the cleaning solution onto the cloth and wipe the mirror in a circular motion.
3. Use a dry part of the cloth to buff the mirror until it shines. The best way to clean a mirror without leaving streaks is to use a microfiber cloth and vinegar.
4. Mix one part vinegar with four parts water in a bowl.
5. Dip your microfiber cloth into the mixture and wring it out, so it's damp.
6. Wipe the mirror in a circular motion until it's clean.
7. Use a dry portion of the microfiber cloth to buff the mirror until it's streak-free.