Who do I contact if I accidentally commit a crime?

August 05
Status: 1 token - Active

If I accidentally committed a crime, who do I need to contact first?

2 Answers:

sunavalancheredturtle81 avatar

If you accidentally commit a crime, you should contact your local police before it blows out of proportion.

toastvivid11 avatar

If it isn't a serious crime and you can make amends, you might not need to spread the word to anyone. On the other hand, if it's a serious crime, reach out to your local police.

What's your answer? Login